An Android and iOS compatible, photo and video sharing platform, Instagram is a simplified version of Facebook. While it can be accessed from the computer, photos and videos can be uploaded only from a smartphone. Creating and running the Instagram account is absolutely free, with the option of signing in with Facebook or Email, with your existing user ID and password. Any photos or videos that you upload will be displayed on your feed which can be seen by others who follow you. Just like Facebook, you can comment, tag, and like pictures and videos of those you follow so far.
Creating your profile with your photo and name, like you did for Facebook, makes it easier for those looking for you on Instagram. Privacy is also not an issue because you have the option of setting your profile to private so that only those in your list of friends can see your feed. Instagram now also has the option to edit and apply special effects to your photos including brightness and contrast, while for videos you can choose a cover frame and use trim. You can share the edited photos on other social networking sites like Tumblr, Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook. With the Instagram quotes maker, you can use any photo you like to create a beautiful background for your quotes.
Best instagram quotes maker with step by step tutorial
Quotescover.com is one of the best Instagram quotes maker. It’s easy to use and upload to your profile. Get instant likes and followers when you post from this great collection of lovely quotes. Here is the step by step guide to help you create your own quote:
1. Click the Create Quotes Pic” green button on the top right corner of the website.
2. Pick one of the quotes as you scroll down and click on the green button below it that says next step’ OR find more quotes from quotegarden.com and pick the category you are looking for and post it on the wording box on the right side of the page on quotescover.com, fill in the author’s name and click next step’.
3. Choose the output dimension – Pintrest Pin Picture
4. An automatic quotes picture is created. You can change it by clicking Next Fonts’ on the right side to change the font.
5. Go to Google and look for a good background and save it your desktop and upload it to where you want it to be saved.
6. Click the insert pic button on the quote page and locate your picture.
7. You can resize the quote by clicking on the picture and moving it around or you can adjust the background by clicking on it and dragging it.
8. You can change the color of the text by using the next color’ button on the right.
9. The background color can also be changed by changing the hue, saturation, contrast, and brightness.
10. When you’re done, click save as JPG’ at the bottom of the page.
11. Upload to instagram on your phone.
10 other free instagram quotes maker for your choice:
You can use your own picture to create quotes. It is a free web app, simple to use, but navigation is limited such that to change font and color you have to go through all of them till you reach the one you like. You have to register to download the picture you edited.
You can convert your quote into a Facebook cover with this free web app. You cannot upload your picture but you can choose from 30 backgrounds, 35 symbols, and 20 fonts. You can sell your quote on this website and get 30% profit.
A free app compatible with android 2.2 and higher, it has 70 backgrounds, 70 stickers, and 25 fonts but you cannot use your photo.
Free with in app purchases, this app is compatible with Android 2.1 and higher. It works great on tablets. Type your message, choose from the templates, and use your photo, emojis, or stickers to decorate the text. It has text reflection feature.
This app has ad free paid version or a free with ads version, compatible with Android 2.2 and higher. It accepts your own photos and also photos from Facebook. The outcome is a 288×288 pixel .png image. Works best when you use few words in the quotes.
A free version, compatible with Android 2.2 and higher, this app has quotes to help you pick one of your choices. It is user friendly and can add hashtags to the quotes. It’s advisable to take screenshot once you finish because sometimes it fails to save or takes too long to save.
Compatible with iOS7.0 and higher, it has a free version, a paid Pro version, and paid Pro version with a background gallery. It has a wide selection of fonts and templates and lets you create your own picture and upload even on Facebook or Twitter. A very professional, easy to use app, that gives amazing results.
Compatible with iOS 6.0 and higher, this app is free and comes with a multitude of options for styling your quotes. The in app quotes are aplenty and you can browse category wise so far. You can even send your quote via SMS, email, and MMS other than Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
A free, and paid version app, it is compatible with iOS 6.0 and higher and has an impressive list of fonts and effects. This app comes with the ability to add sound to the picture. You can either add a music file or record you voice. Selecting the part you want is easy with the slider option.
It is easy to use with a wide range of backgrounds, fonts, colors, sizes, and alignments to customize your text. You can even select a picture from the internet or from your personal photo gallery. Photo preview lets you see what the quote will look like when you upload it. It also has a YouTube to GIF convertor, cover photo filters and effects, tilt shift effect, symbols and characters for Facebook and much more.