For those of you who are looking for an easy way to create cool photo slideshows, here is a list of the best Slideshow maker apps, running on Windows or Mac. No matter you want the best professional slideshow software, or just some free slideshow maker online, we have you covered!
3 Best Slideshow Software 2017
Simple and one of the easiest applications to use. Photostage allows users to create professional, personalised slideshows with its variety of editing tools and options. Slideshows can include images,music, transitions and many more exiting tools and actions. Photostage Slideshow Software highlights include an extensive offer of photo editing features. The output options far surpass its competitors as all image, video and audio options are supported. In addition, slideshows can easily be shared by burning a DVD or uploading it to YouTube.
2. Proshow Gold
Fast, efficient and simple integration of music and imagery including videos. Long lost phone clips and Instagram videos are no more as Proshow Gold permits imports from various sources such as Facebook, Instagram, Picasa and a plethora of other sites. Here the use of video is as simple as working with photographs. Integrated themes and royalty free tracks are on offer ensuring an even better experience when using this software. Automated features for the new and inexperienced user, or advanced cutting edge technology for the more advanced user are on offer.
As delectable as the name suggests, Ice-cream Slideshow Maker’s software is entirely free to use.
Add images individually or via a folder and apply various settings as you please. This amazing software is a music slideshow maker and has many a user friendly customisation tool. Adding your favourite music, scaling images or transitioning images is as easy as clicking the mouse. Preview is an additional function available to use before clicking Create and completing the slideshow.
7 Best Slideshow Makers ONLINE with Music
This online photo slideshow maker offers a complimentary 14-day trial period. During this trial period users will have access to a Pro account. On commencement of the trial period either a new trial account will need to be registered or alternatively upgrade to the Proc account. If Animoto is required for personal usage then the fee is $8 per month which is billed annually. If a business account with more professionalism and advanced options is required then depending on the consumers choice it will cost either $22 or $34 monthly.
Guide to making a slideshow in Animoto:
- Create a free 14 day trial account on the Animoto website.
- Select a style from the variety of professionally designed themes and then click Create video
- Upload selected footage
- Make improvements to the slideshow ( arrange photos, create transitions, change music, add a logo)
- Click produce once the slideshow is complete and share or download the video.
Slydely is highly popular as one of the best sideshow makers of 2017 as it free. Stylish and a simple to use interface make creating slideshows easy for all.
How to make a slideshow in Slydely:
- Add images from your social media accounts or upload them to Slydely
- Choose music from the music library available on Slydely or upload your own music
- Customise your slideshow by adding a title, description and tags
- Set the slideshow to public or private
- Click save
- Invite friends and family to the Slydely community so that you can share your slideshows with them
Kizoa is an online slideshow maker that is free to use, and in addition it is a collage creator and photo editor. With many additional features such as the ability to store and edit photos,animations , text and effects, users are not left short of choice.
Making a slideshow using Kizoa:
- Select either template or from scratch to create a slideshow
- Upload photos to Kizoa
- Edit photos and slideshow layout by adding text, animations or colour. Alternatively you could allow Kizoa to randomly choose the transitions played between imagery in the slideshow
- Save slideshow to Kizoa account
- Share video via e-mail,Facebook or Twitter
A free slideshow maker that allows users to share slideshows directly to Facebook and Youtube.
- Create a free account on Picovico by simply allowing the site to use your Facebook information
- Click create video in the top right corner, Name the video
- Choose a style from the beautiful style available then click the next button to continue
- Add photos from your Facebook albums or by uploading photos from your computer photo library
- Add text then click next when complete
- Add music from the music library or by uploading your own then click next
- Personalise the slideshow by choosing the video quality and privacy settings then click make video.
- Download video and share it via email or on social sites if you wish
The best slideshow maker for travellers. Animated maps set this software apart from its competitors. Simple to use and user friendly travel themed songs and themes. Great quality and the video will be able to be downloaded if it has been viewed more than 10 times online. Free to use.
How to use TripAdvisor TripWow software:
- Visit the site and click on create your free slideshow
- Download Flash player if it is not installed on your computer
- Add pictures by selecting them from Facebook or upload them from your computer library
- Add captions, change cities and re-order images
- Type in your email address and add a password to save your slideshow
- Preview slideshow and then click download your slideshow
- Click continue to share on Facebook or on your blog
Fun, interacted and simple to use, this slideshow creator is a step ahead of the rest. It allows users to make a slideshow with both the users own photos and video clips in one slideshow. There are stickers, borders, styles and many more features available. Ideal for users who require more advanced slideshows settings through customisation.
Using Roxio Photoshow:
- Create an account and subscription plan
- Add pictures and videos you wish to include in the slideshow
- Customise settings (add animation ,borders, music)
- Set your slideshow setting (public/private)
- Share to your Photoshop gallery page and allow others to browse and download photos from your shows
A simple website, yet highly capable of creating amazing slideshows. This free flash slideshow creator allows users to create flash slideshows in seconds.
How to use 123-slideshow:
- Go to the website and upload chosen images from your computer library
- Add text or hyperlinks to the slideshow
- Change colours to suite your theme
- Download the slideshow
- Integrate it on your site