When selfie stick meets karaoke, that’s a selfie mic!Now you can sing like your favorite stars and make music videos anytime and anywhere you like. Sing. Selfie. Share.
What is a Selfie Mic?
The Selfie Mic was launched on July 1, 2016 by Worlds Apart. When your order your Selfie Mic, the box comes with the following inclusions:
1. Working microphone
2. An earphone
3. Adjustable selfie stick
4. A phone attachment
The Selfie Mic feature an adjustable selfie stick with working microphone, earpiece and comes with free StarMaker app, which allows you to sing, lip sync, and perform like your favorite singing super stars on TV.
The StarMaker app contains a wide array of your favorite songs such as, but not limited to, tracks popularized by mainstream artists like Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Justine Bieber, Beyonce, Ed Sheeran, and many more! The app allows you to edit quality recordings with a wide set of effects to choose from. The StarMaker app requires an iOS 9.0 operating system or later for Apple devices, and 4.3 or above for Android devices. The app is regularly improved and update with cool new features and functions to give you the best karaoke and selfie experience. New songs are added every day!
Selfie Mic is suitable for smart phone up to 85 mm in width or the size of an iPhone 6 Plus. It is designed for recording solo performances, and group music videos. The fun doesn’t end there! Here’s more. Once successfully recorded and saved, you get to share your music videos to family and friends.
How much does the Selfie Mic cost?
The Selfie Mic sells for $24.99.
How to use the Selfie Mic?
You don’t have to be a pro or a tech geek to use the Selfie Mic. It’s as easy as browsing your mobile phones.
1. Download the StarMaker app from Google Play for Android and Apple Store for iPhone users. Register for free.
2. Insert your device into the Selfie Mic clamp, connect your phone to the Selfie Mic through the head phone jack. Connect the earpiece into the microphone. And voila! You are ready to sing to your heart’s content!
3. Browse songs from the app, select the song of your choice, and then hit “Sing”. Headphones are highly recommended to achieve quality recording.
4. Once recorded, you can edit the video through the app. Choose your desired filter effects.
5. Upon saving your video, you will be asked on whether to save it privately or in public privacy. You can share the fun through your social media accounts like Facebook.
The Selfie Mic’s feature we love
1. It’s compatible to both Android and iOS devices. So, whether you are using and Android device or an Apple phone, it will not matter.
2. The Selfie Mic is for all ages and genders! Young and old, male and female, as long as you have the passion to perform, you’re all in to the fun.
3. It’s perfect for parties or any group gatherings. You will love your group sessions with friends, family reunions, birthday party, and many other bonding moments with this Selfie Mic. Imagine the fun and laughter this will bring to any special occasions.
4. The Selfie Mic is very handy and portable. Whether you’re at home, at the beach, at your friend’s house, at the park, and almost anywhere, you can always bring with you your Selfie Mic. It spells fun anytime and anywhere you like.
5. The microphone doesn’t need batteries. All you have do is to save up power on your phone and power banks, and you’re good to go!
6. The Selfie Mic is designed for singers and non-singers, too! It allows you to record your own music videos live or on lip sync mode. You don’t have to worry about hitting the right notes, the sharps and flats because the device can record music videos where you look and sound like your favorite singing super stars.
7. It has a wide variety of songs to choose from. Sky’s the limit!
8. It allows its users to create quality music videos with quality recording. You don’t have to enroll in a film editing class to have your own music video. Easy-peasy!
9. Registration to the StarMaker app is free. You don’t have to spend additional costs to enjoy this app.
10. It’s user-friendly! Need I say more?
Selfie Mic’s features we dislike
1. The Selfie Mic is only compatible to the StarMaker app. Thus, restricting its features and functionality, plus it makes the process quite lengthy.
2. Since the Selfie Mic functions with the selfie stick, video capture is just limited. It cannot accommodate big crowd.
3. Considering you only get the microphone, the earphone, and the selfie stick, the price is quite expensive. You have to use your own phone. If you don’t have a smart phone, then the Selfie Mic is not for you.
4. It is not compatible with tablets because they’re too big.
The Best Alternative to Selfie Mic
The best alternative to the Selfie Mic would be one that addresses the features we dislike. I would say it’s the Singing Machine Tabeoke Bluetooth Karaoke Player. Why? For the reason that tablets have bigger screens. Adding to that, music streams wirelessly through a Bluetooth connection.
Is it worth your money?
Generally, for the people who love music so much, the Selfie Mic is made for you! Considering that there are more features that we love than those we hate, it is already value for money. The Selfie Mic is a perfect gift idea for little kids whom you think has that star-in-the-making factor. With the effects and the editing, it allows kids to get the best out of the whole experience. It can also be a fun device for friends who share common love for singing. So, how many star rating do we give the Selfie Mic? We give it a 3.5 star rating!
Being a singer has been a dream for you since childhood? They say if you want your dream to come true you need to visualize your dream. How? SelfieMic rushes to help you. Start practicing being a professional singer starting from today! No loss of time anymore.
SelfieMic is generous and likes to give presents. StarMaker app with VIP status allows you to sing 1000 various songs. Firstly, choose the song and filters and effects offered, secondly make a record of it and voila! Share your masterpiece with family and friends.